Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shipping , Returns, Exchange

Shipping Policy

I can only sell in the Philippines. (So if you're living in Pluto am sorry my friend) Shipping fee is shouldered by the buyer depending if you're living in Luzon, Visayas, or Mindanao. But I can offer discount on shipping fees if you purchase more than one shoe.

Returns and Exchange

I want you to love what you ordered. I really really really really do. So no Returns, no exchange. Kidding! But if something is not right please let me know immediately upon receiving your shoe. You can exchange your item for another style, but if your size isn't available anymore I have a return policy refunding your purchase that are in it's original UNWORN condition within a week of purchase. But please include the REASON for the return or TAKE A CLEAR PHOTO if the shoe got damaged while being shipped, because I don't sell defective items. And the shipping fee will be paid by the buyer for returned items.

Anymore questions? please email me at harukijayden@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment